Summertime Fat Free Watermelon Cupcake
This watermelon “cupcake” recipe is virtually fat free and healthy.
Enjoy this chilled cupcake on a hot summer day instead of slaving over a hot oven.
8 cupcake liners
8 cupcake shaped pieces of seedless watermelon
2 cups pineapple cream cheese frosting
Sprinkles for garnish
1. Place the liners in an 8-cup cupcake tin.
2. Cut 3-inch thick slices of seedless watermelon.
3. Cut round cupcake sized pieces from the slices.
4. Put a watermelon ‘cupcake’ in each liner.
5. Place a dollop of frosting on each cupcake.
Decorate as desired with sprinkles.
Makes 8 servings.