R.I.P. Gidget the Taco Bell Dog – Chihuahua Cupcakes.
Gidget the Taco Bell spokesdog has died after suffering a fatal stroke last night. She was 15 dog years old.
“Gidget was the sassy mascot in
Taco Bell commercials from 1997 to 2000.
While other dogs had bit parts, it was her bug-eyed,
big-eared face that is seen pronouncing, in a dubbed male voice,
‘Yo quiero Taco Bell,” Spanish for “I want Taco Bell.’ “
Chihuahua Puppy Dog Cupcakes by Top Party Ideas.com
Supplies needed for a Chihuahua Dog Cupcake (1):
- 2 thin chocolate cookies (Famous chocolate wafers, oreos, etc.)
- 1 marshmallow
- 2 small black jellybeans
- 1 cupcake
Instructions for Chihuahua Dog Cup Cake:
- Using serrated knife or kitchen shears shape the cookies into 2 ear shapes for the Chihuahua.
- Dye white frosting light brown. Spread layer of frosting onto the Chihuahua cupcake.
- Cut marshmallow in half crosswise. Place on top of cupcake. Ice with frosting.
- Ice the two ears with frosting and insert into the cupcake edge. Outline with white frosting.
- Place one jelly bean sideways for the nose of the Chihuahua.
- Cut the other black jelly bean in half and place on the cupcake for the eyes. Dab white highlights using white frosting.
- Use some black frosting to form a mouth.
- Enjoy while thinking fondly of Gidget.